- Masta Ace, Ben and Amon Drum on Ropeadope TV’s Juneteenth Episode
- “Home in America” lands on Billboard Magazine’s “10 Cool New Pop Songs”
- Great review of “Home in America” on Bklyner.com
- My June 2021 Downbeat Magazine Production “Master Class”
If you’ve ever been interested in how I approach making records, now’s your chance to get the low-down. I was asked by Downbeat Magazine to write about this very topic for their June 2021 issue.
- Me and Amon Drum of Analog Players Society on the Mythaxis podcast
Check out this video podcast of me and Amon Drum talking about Analog Players Society.
- Me and Amon Drum of Analog Players Society on the Songfacts.com podcast
Check out me and Amon Drum of Analog Players Society on the SongFacts.com Podcast from early July 2021.
- Spring 2021 Jazziz Magazine article on me and Amon Drum and Analog Players Society
Thanks very much to John F Moore for writing this story about me, Amon and Analog Players Society and the confluence of jazz and the boom-bap in the Spring 2021 issue of JAZZIZ MAGAZINE.
- My September 2020 interview with PostGenre.org
- “Freebird” by Walking Distance feat. Jason Moran garners NY Times best-of and more!
Freebird, the new record by Walking Distance feat Jason Moran, produced and mixed by me, has been out now for a few months and has garnered quite a bit of praise.
- My Feb 2016 interview with SonicScoop
We cover “affordable upgrades” as I talk about how I built House of Cha Cha and many other topics.
- My Feb 2015 DownBeat Magazine “Master Class” on producing live jazz records
Read the article I penned for the Feb 2015 issue of DownBeat Magazine.